- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Command Prompt.
- At a command prompt, type the following command , and then press ENTER:
- Type the following command a command prompt, and then press ENTER:
- Troubleshoot the devices and drivers in Device Manager.
NOTE: Click Show hidden devices on the View menu in Device Managers before you can see devices that are not connected to the computer.
- When you finish troubleshooting, close Device Manager.
- Type exit at the command prompt.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Show Hidden Network Devices in Windows Server
This happens all too often when I'm working on servers that have been through P2V or had their network adapters changed for some reason. To work around this behavior and display devices when you click Show hidden devices: